This was the first thing that I made in my Dutch oven when I bought it. Wow, it turned out much better than I expected. My sister gave me some pointers, but the rest, I did all on my own. You never know if something will turn out unless you try it, so go ahead and give it a try. It might surprise you.
- Stew Meat
- Dark Beer
- BBQ Sauce
- Black Pepper
- White Pepper
- Fox Point Seasoning
- Smoked Paprika
- Sweet Potato
- Preheat the oven to 120c / 250f.
- Cut up the onions.
- Sear the onions and the meat on the stove until browned.
- Cut up the rest of the veggies.
- Put everything into a cast iron pan together, including the meat and onions.
- Bake covered in the oven for 6 hours.
What’s your favorite stew recipe?