Do you ever feel like you want a hot lunch, but don’t want to cook everything from scratch? That’s where instant ramen comes in. I always have a few packages of it on hand whenever I want a quick hot lunch. I always add some other elements to spice it up, like eggs and veggies. I love getting creative with my food. You can buy ramen in bulk on Amazon. Here is a simple way to perk up a boring bowl of instant ramen.
- Instant ramen noodles
- Water for the noodles
- Cooked sausage
- An Egg
- Boil an egg.
- Follow the instructions on the instant ramen noodle package to soften the noodles.
- Drain the water once the noodles are soft enough to eat.
- Chop up some dill and the cooked sausage.
- Cut the egg in half.
- Put the noodles in a bowl.
- Add the dill, cooked sausage, and egg on top.
Here is another instant ramen recipe that you might be interested in. Use the same methods as the recipe above.
I also made this one. Herb cheese, grilled meat, imitation crab and tomatoes.
Dig in and enjoy your ramen bowl!