I got this recipe off of All Recipes. They are pretty simple to make and don’t take a lot of time to bake.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup melted butter (I used oil)
- Heat the oven to 350F (177C)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Then mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Once everything is mixed and smooth, mash up the bananas and mix into the mixture.
5. Pour the batter into molds.
6. Bake for 10 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the muffins. Put a fork into the muffin, if it comes out clear, the muffins are ready.
I’m not a huge fan of the banana flavor, but I decided to give it a try. I didn’t end up liking the muffins because the taste of banana was way too strong. However, my boyfriend devoured them, so at least he got to enjoy them. He loves bananas. I also gave a bunch of the banana muffins to my neighbors so the muffins wouldn’t go to waste.