Sometimes I’ve got leftover rice or couscous and have got to do something with it. I don’t like food waste. I grew up with almost no money, so we ate whatever was put in front of us. Most of the food was vegetarian. Although I am now not a vegetarian, I’m pretty flexible when it comes to food. This zucchini looks massive because it is. I got it from a farm, and it was definitely the biggest zucchini I’ve ever seen. Don’t worry, you don’t need a giant zucchini to make this. As with all my recipes, I kinda just eyeball it. I rarely measure anything. Here’s how I made this.
- Couscous (I used precooked leftover couscous)
- Canned Corn
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Curry Powder
- Smoked Paprika Powder
- Dried Sage
- Cayenne Pepper
- Dried Thyme
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Dried Basil
- Tumeric Powder
- Preheat the oven to 220c / 430f.
- Cut the zucchini in half.
- Take a spoon or knife and remove some of the inside of the zucchini so that there’s room to fill it.
- Mix that zucchini insides you just cut with all of the above ingredients.
- Fill the zucchinni boats with the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for an hour to an hour and a half.
- Once done, sprinkle some dried thyme on top and enjoy!
Do you have any questions about this dish? Feel free to drop a comment, and I’ll answer it.