I’m not a huge raisin fan, but in cookies, I’ll eat them. Instead of following the recipe exactly, I also added some chunks of chocolate and changed some other things. These cookies were so scrumptious! My partner took them to work and not a single one was left. So here’s the recipe so you can make it.
- 1/2 cup and 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 bar of chocolate broken up into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350f / 177c
- Mix all of the ingredients together
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough/batter onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 10 to 20 minutes depending on how big your cookies are
Enjoy these delicious cookies!
What is your favorite cookie to eat?