Deviled eggs are a delicious and easy snack. The best part about them is, you can make a lot of deviled eggs. They will last at least a week when refrigerated. My family always made them on the weekends and holidays. All the eggs were gone in a few short days. My boyfriend can eat a large plate of them alone.
- Dill or paprika (I used dried dill)
- Oil for frying the onions
- Water for boiling the eggs
- Boil the eggs for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Fry the onions with oil.
- When the eggs are done, peel and cut them lengthwise.
- Mash the egg yolks with the fried onions, mustard, mayo, and salt.
- Using a small spoon, take the egg yolk mixture and fill the egg whites using a small spoon.
- Sprinkle dill or paprika on top of the eggs.
Eat while hot or cold.
1 people reacted on this
[…] make my own deviled eggs, WITHOUT […]